Best Online Curriculum Resources for Homeschool students — EMAIL Jim@digitallearningtree.com for 50% off codeTop resources to connect with hundreds of many other homeschool teachers across the United States using Social Media. These Social Media Websites are specifically for homeschool parents to share resources and best practices. These include Facebook, Twitter Connections, and Homeschool Blogs.
Course is designed to teach parents how to use hundreds of the BEST Educational Website Resources, Virtual Field Trips and Video Content to support subject area lessons with whatever curriculum they choose to use. End result will be to equip and empower parents to support their kids/students to become TOP Achieving students in school and life in general.
This eCourse also includes the VERY BEST Resources to find and use many other inexpensive online eCourse in hundreds of subject areas including learning how to Code and information on becoming a very successful Young Entrepreneur.
- Background Bio Information on Jim Knight
- Best Homeschool Online Curriculum Resources
- How to Use CLASSCRAFT to gamify your Curriculum and Lessons
- Best Homeschool Social Media Resources and Blogs
- Best Educational Resources to Support Student Learning
- Best Educational Video Resources to Support Learning
- How to Use Khan Academy as Parent and Coach
- Best Apps for students in many subjects K-12
- Fantastic New Apps to Encourage Reading
- Best Apps for Students with Reading Challenges
- Best Book Recommendations for ALL Students K-12
- Best Spelling Apps Period
- Best Math Apps Period
- Best Student Young Entrepreneur Resources
- Best Resources to Learn How to Code Like a Pro
Learning Objectives for the 15 Lessons
LESSON ONE – Background Bio on Jim Knight
- Teachers will learn more about Jim Knight and his over 30 years’ background and experience as a classroom teacher and Silicon Valley Entrepreneur.
- Teachers will learn why Jim decided to create this NEW eCourse and the Tremendous Value in each and every lesson.
LESSON TWO – Best Homeschool Online Curriculum Resources.
- Teachers will learn about some of the very best Homeschool Online Curriculum and resources
- Teachers will also learn about other Christian Homeschool Curriculum Resources with updates monthly.
LESSON THREE – How to use Classcraft to gamify your lessons.
- Teachers will learn how to use Classcraft the Very Best online software to gamify your curriculum and lessons. FREE Classcraft eCourse included.
LESSON FOUR – Best Homeschool Social Media Resources and Blogs
- Teachers will learn how to connect with other homeschool teachers in the United States with the BEST Homeschool Facebook Pages, Twitter Connections and Blogs.
LESSON FIVE – Best Educational Resources to Support Student Learning.
- Teachers will learn how to use the Very Best Educational Resources with lesson plans to support your current curriculum.
- Teachers will learn from some of the best engaging, professional videos and practical resources for teacher development.
LESSON SIX – Best Educational Video Resources to Support Learning.
- Teachers will be shown the VERY Best FREE and Paid Educational Video Content to support and enhance lessons and curriculum.
LESSON SEVEN – How to Use Khan Academy as Parent and Coach.
- Teachers will learn step by step how to use all of the incredible screencast videos and resources on Khan Academy to support and advance learning in Math and other subjects.
LESSON EIGHT – Best Apps for students in many subjects K-12.
- Teachers will be exposed to the VERY BEST APPS in K-12 and learn how to use these to support lessons and curriculum and dramatically advance student learning.
LESSON NINE – Fantastic New Apps to Encourage Reading
- Teachers will be exposed to and learn how to use NEW Reading Apps to encourage their students to fall in love with books and reading.
LESSON TEN – Best Apps for Students with Reading Challenges.
- Teachers will learn how to use the VERY BEST Apps and tools to help students with reading disabilities. Apps that will aid in everything from looking up a correct spelling to reading text out loud. These Apps will also work just as well for regular education students,
LESSON ELEVEN – Best Book Recommendations for ALL Students K-12
- Whether you’re on the hunt for classic kids’ books or best sellers, our “best books” lists are full of stories that are absolutely bound to spark kids’ imagination and keep the pages turning and turning and turning.
LESSON TWELVE – Best Spelling Apps Period.
- Teachers can choose and learn how to use over 20 TOP Spelling Apps to equip and empower their students to become Champion Spellers from K-12
LESSON THIRTEEN – Best Math Apps Period
- Teachers will be exposed to the VERY Best Math Apps K-12 and learn how to use them to accelerate their student’s math progress dramatically along with Math Lesson in Khan Academy.
LESSON FOURTEEN – Best Student Young Entrepreneur Resources
- Teachers will be able to show their students Videos from some of the TOP Very Successful Young Entrepreneurs in the Country. They will learn their secrets of success along with Video Secrets of Success from people like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, JK Rowlings, Michael Jordan, Napoleon Hill and many very successful women entrepreneurs also.
LESSON FIFTEEN – Best Resources to Learn How to Code Like a Pro.
- Teachers will learn that according to CODE.ORG , 71% of all new STEM jobs are in computing, yet only 8% of STEM graduates are in Computer Science.
- Learning to code will increase your child’s odds of securing a lucrative STEM career, especially in a world where computing jobs are growing at over twice the national average.